Wee community Developers Inc.
- Location: N. Domingo St. Quezon City
- Unit Types (Residential): 1 BR, 2 BR
- Unit Types (Hotel): Studio, 1 BR, 2 BR
- No. of Floors: 24 floors with Penthouse
- Project Type: Condominium
- No. of Units: 256
About the Project
The Centro Tower is a 25 storey premium residential condominium conveniently located alongN. Domingo St., in San Juan City. True to its name, the Centro Tower is at the center of everything – popular malls, top notch schools, corporate offices and leading hospitals.
With a total of 256 units, or merely 11 units per floor, Centro Towers was purposely designed to provide generous living spaces to unit owners.
Features & Amenities
- Low density with only 11 units per floor
- Fully Addressible Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Extra Cable Provider Provision
- Air duct for natural ventilation
- Biometric key card door lock
- Commercial spaces
- Reception with Concierge
- Luggage Room
- Function Room (200+ Capacity)
- Swimming Pool
- Sky View Garden
- 3 High Speed Elevators
- Fiber to Home Telephone/Cable/Data Provision
- CCTV System
- Drying area per unit
- 24 Hour Security
- Basement parking
- Hotel Lobby
- Mail Room
- Patio and Greeneries
- Business Centers / Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Gym
Robinsons Magnolia (0.8km)
Araneta Center(1.2 km)
Xavier School (2.4 km)
TLC Preschool (4 km)
East Avenue Medical Center (3.4 km)
Greenhills Shopping Center (1.1 km)
De La Salle Greenhills (3.9 km)
Immaculate Conception Academy (0.65 km)
St. Lukes Medical Center (2.9 km)
N. Domingo St. Quezon City
Wee Community Development Inc. is an emerging real estate company in the Philippines composed of young and idealistic developers who are dedicated to raising the bar for condo-living in the metropolis.
To date, Wee Comm has completed a total of three projects in the San Juan area, namely, the First Baron Residences, the Baronís Place and the Baron 3 Gardens.
The directors of Wee Comm are also part of the W Group Inc. who have built premier developments such as the residential W Tower in the Fort, the commercial W High Street, and the boutique office building W 5th Avenue.